Monday, 14 September 2015

One Lovely Blog Award

The beautiful Emily at Emily Etc. tagged me for....! *drumroll*




RULES:

1. Thank and follow whoever nominated you.
2. List rules and display award.
3. Give seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them.

First off, thank you Emily! :D Now, seven facts about MEEE! ^.^

  1. I have trypophobia, acrophobia, belonephobia, and a bit of claustrophobia.
  2. I loooove animals, and I have one snuggly wittle kitty of my own.
  3. I am going to school to be a Veterinary Receptionist (yes that's actually a thing). I could also use the program I'm taking as a prerequisite to be a Vet Tech, so that's a future option if I want it (IF).
  4. My favorite season is fall.
  5. I really really really enjoy organizing things. Like, yes, I will clean and organize and color code your room for you and label things with pretty labels so you can find everything after I put it away. ESPECIALLY BOOKS! For organizing, I mean, not labeling. I love organizing books, like, idek, its just great.
  6. My favorite show right now is probably Grimm, but we watch a looot of TV.
  7. I just learned to drive, and it's still a BLECH NO WHY moment every time I get behind the wheel. X)


*WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS POST. IF YOU READ THIS POST, YOU WILL BE TAGGED FOR IT.*

Whoops! I guess I should have put that at the beginning. Too late now, you're tagged! Ah, whatever shall you do?

6 comments:

  1. So I googled all those phobias, excluding the last one. . . I didn't know the first one existed. That's actually kind of interesting.

    Fall is the best time of year! I love it so much. One day, I was thinking about all the books I had started (not necessarily finished) and I realized in the beginning they all take place in the autumn. O_O That just, uh, kind of happened.

    I've never seen Grimm, but I've always wanted to watch it.

    Oh my goodness! I love how you tagged everyone at the end! That is the best solution to tagging in the whole world (I might steal it, so watch out ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, it's so gross. I hate it so much. I want to throw up whenever I see stuff like that, and I want to destroy whatever it is so there's no more circles. 0.o LOL but anyway..... XD

      Started reading or started writing? Either way, that's pretty funny. XD Ah, fall. Sweater weather, colorful leaves, hot drinks, pumpkin everything....! It's great.

      It's good! It's not quite as creepy as the trailers make it out to be. X)

      Hahahaha go for it!

      Delete
  2. I love Fall too. I am working on getting my driver's license, I hate every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that was me to a T. It's still kinda me, though I am getting a little more used to it now. Remember: Just because you hate it, doesn't mean you can't do it! GOOOOO SKYEEEE!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Ooh! I am always so excited to read the posts of people I've tagged :')

    I'm turning 17 in two weeks so I'll be learning to drive and, blech, I don't really want to!

    Organising books is the actual best. I got a new bookcase recently. Mmmmmm .... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it was fun!

      LOL Well, if I could do it, you can do definitely do it. X)

      NEW BOOKCASES AND REORGANIZING BOOKS ARE THE BEST!

      Delete