Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Y is for Yogi Bear


Almost forgot about this one, today! *whew* That was close! I was severely lacking in "Y" options, but my brother and I watched some Yogi Bear cartoons when we were little....I think. Whatever. If cartoons can be considered "classics," I'm sure Yogi Bear would qualify.





The Yogi Bear Show ran from 1961-1988, and has been reincarnated a few times. If you don't know, its a cartoon about some bears living in Jellystone Park (Yellowstone National Park), who are always trying to steal food from campers and not get caught by Park Ranger Smith.

I don't know how to recommend a cartoon I only saw a couple times, years ago.

.....yay classics?

Available on Canadian Netflix: No

Also, if you haven't yet checked out Sunny Smith's Link-Up Party over at A Splash of Ink, you totally should! We get to ramble about our bookshelves! :D

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks for the shout-out.

    Didn't they make this a movie a few years ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob! ;D

      Yeah, I think so. Meh! X)

      Delete