Tuesday, 28 April 2015

X is for the X-Files


If you were x-pecting something X-Men related....think again! Today I chose the x-ceptional (ok, I'll stop) show, The X-Files! This much-loved sci-fi show ran from 1993-2002 on Fox (HAHAHA! I didn't know that. That's really funny, actually. XD).

.....Ok. Apparently the original opening sequence to The X-Files doesn't exist anywhere on the internet. People love to mess around with it and upload their own versions, but the only video I could find of the original opening credit sequence had been removed by the uploader. So, here's the original opening music (almost equally hard to find), and that's all you get. Sorry.


If you don't know, The X-Files centers around FBI agents Fox Mulder (get the joke from before, now?), a believer in all things weird and otherworldly, and Dana Scully, a woman with a brilliant logical and scientific mind who tries in vain to keep Mulder's feet on the ground. Together they look into "x-files" cases; cases with inexplicable elements. Meanwhile, Mulder is always looking for answers as to the abduction of his sister when he was 12. I'm in season 5 now, and answers have been few, far between, and complex. Basically, government conspiracies are everywhere.

It's a pretty cool show, a little creepy, but nothing I can't handle. And if I can handle it, anyone can handle it. XD Would recommend to sci-fi and mystery lovers!

Available on Canadian Netflix: Yes

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the cast getting back together. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge, and I look forward to visiting again!

    Sylvia
    www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'd heard that was happening! Should be awesome! I have to hurry up and finish the next four original seasons. X) Thanks so much for following!! :D Glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  2. I'm not really a TV watcher, but I DO remember this show...
    Nice to meet you.
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we watch TV like it's our life source. XD Probably better to do it your way. X) Thanks for popping by!

      Delete
  3. HOW CAN THE INTRO NOT BE ON THE INTERNET?!

    The graphics are so terrible, but it's so catchy! I only made it through the first season, but I can definitely see the appeal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DON'T KNOW BUt then maybe I'm just not very good at finding things on the internet. XD

      You should fire up the second season and see if it grow on you. X) I barely even noticed when I flew into the second season. I was watching really fast at first. XD Now I just watch sporadically like I do everything else. But its still good! :)

      Delete