Friday, 24 April 2015

U is for The Unit


Bet you thought I was going to do Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt or something, right? NOPE! I've only seen like three Unbreakable episodes, whereas I've seen all four seasons of The Unit, which ran from 2006-2009 on CBS.


The Unit was a military drama about a super-ultra-top-secret group of soldiers, their missions, their lives, and their wives' lives. For having watched the entire show once upon a time, I can't really remember a whole lot of it. Just a lot of drama and action! It was a really cool show, though, I remember that much. X)

If you like military action, uber-well-trained men going around kicking butt, dramatic secrets, and often-really-annoying army wives.....this is the show for you. ;)

Available on Canadian Netflix: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! I've never heard of this. Sounds good though. You know how I like my drama :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yep! Well, we have these on dvd, too. But then, you guys have netflix, right?

      Delete