Monday, 20 April 2015

Q is for Quantum Leap


A sorta-oldie, today! Quantum Leap ran from 1989-1993 on NBC, and I only saw a few episodes, but I'm doing it today because how many shows start with "Q," anyway?


Basically, if you didn't gather it all from the intro video, scientist Sam tried time travel, and woke up trapped in the past in someone else's body. Everytime he solves the pressing problem of the week, he leaps into someone else's body in a different time period. And on and on. Idk if he ever actually went home. Wait...*looks it up*...apparently not. How depressing!! Oh well.

Also, Sam Bakula, the star of this show, is also one of the stars of NCIS New Orleans, which I mentioned on "N" day. ALSO ALSO OMG!! This show was created by Donald P. Bellisario?!? NCIS WAS CREATED BY DONALD P. BELLISARIO OMG MY MIND IS BLOWN!!

.......Idk how to recommend this show to you, since I hardly watched it myself. Eh. Whatever.

Available on Canadian Netflix: Not anymore

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this show back when it was on.

    --
    Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
    2015 A to Z of Vampires
    http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I enjoyed the few episodes that I saw, but I stopped watching it in favor of other shows for a while, and now it's gone from Netflix. :( Haha oh well. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  2. Hello Rachel, nice to meet you. I remember Quantum Leap. I actually liked that show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you, as well! :D It seemed like a fun show; I wish I'd watched more of it before Netflix took it away. :/

      OMG thanks for following!! ^.^

      Delete
  3. Oh Boy... :)

    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

    There's no earthly way of knowing.
    Which direction we are going!

    HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
    Come Visit: You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol hello! Thanks for dropping by! :D

      Delete