Saturday, 11 April 2015

J is for JONAS


I was originally going to do Justified, but my brother and I were talking about this show last night, and I changed my mind.

Today, I chose the short-lived 2009 Disney channel show, JONAS. Yes, it is about the Jonas brothers.


WAITWAITWAIT! Before you pop off to another blog, rolling your eyes at me, just listen: I was not a fan of the Jonas brothers band (I didn't dislike them, I just didn't care about them at all). This show was just awesome in it's own right. It was funny (a theme with a lot of the shows I mention here) and cute. It was about the Jonas brothers (obviously) as they tried to navigate a normal life without being mobbed by crazy people. It was just SILLY, and poked fun at itself, and I laugh every time I think about it. Even my brother liked it! There are two seasons, but only the first was any good (in my opinion). In the second season, it became "Jonas L.A." and got too serious about itself (as far as I can recall). Season 1 was fun, though. XD


Ah, Kevin.

.......excuse me while I go rewatch these.

Available on Canadian Netflix: No

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen this series, but I like shows that poke fun at themselves, so I might have to check it out. I like how you picked TV series as a theme for this year's challenge. :)

    My latest Blogging from A to Z post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and haha prepare for goofiness if you watch it. XD

      Delete