Friday, 10 April 2015

I is for iCarly




Ok ok, don't judge me. I don't know what the technical age range for this show is, but I'm pretty sure my brother and I were past that when my we watched the whole thing on Netflix. It's a good show, ok?? Even dad liked it. XD

iCarly ran from 2007-2012, and is about a girl and her friends who do the most random things ever for their inexplicably popular web show of the same name. In between filming their show, they'll have nonsensical adventures with Carly's idiot brother Spencer, their arch-nemesis Neville, their other arch-nemesis Freddy's Mom, the other idiot T-bo, and any of the AWESOME guest stars who show up! The whole show is really random and funny and cute! Definitely super family-friendly. It's just fun!


Available on Canadian Netflix: Yes

4 comments:

  1. I've heard people talking about this show a lot, but I don't think it has ever been available in New Zealand. We just got Netflix here a couple of weeks ago, so I'll have to see if it's on there. Always looking for stuff to watch with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Zealand? Awesome! And I think you guys will like it if you can watch it! I mean, I don't know you, so I shouldn't make assumptions, but its so goofy; who could NOT have fun watching it? ;D

      Delete
  2. I've heard of this one before but never have sat down to watch it (and don't worry about the age - I watched way too much Lizzie McGuire way past the age I was supposed to be).

    Jessica
    2015 A to Z Blogger
    Visions of Other Worlds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Lizzy McGuire. Never got into that, somehow. I think I saw half an episode once or twice. X) And haha good! I'm not alone in my love of tween shows. XD

      Delete