Friday, 13 February 2015

Valentine's Day Tag

I made up a tag, you guys!! ...Am I allowed to do that? I think so. But who cares about rules, anyway?

I mostly made this because I wanted to talk about this stuff myself, but then I also wanted to know YOUR opinions and preferences. Thus, a tag!

The Rules:

  • Answer the questions (obviously)
  • Tag whoever you want (I hate putting a number on tagging)
  • Link back to the person who tagged you (which in this case, is ME!! MWAHAHA)

The Questions:
  1. Are you currently in a relationship? (if this one is too personal, it can be skipped)
  2. Do you consider Valentine's Day a Big Deal?
  3. Do you like flowers? If yes, what kind? If no, why?
  4. What's your favorite kind of chocolate? 
  5. What's you LEAST favorite kind of chocolate?
  6. Date night! Would you prefer to go to a fancy restaurant or go somewhere more laid-back? Or order in?
  7. Stuffed bears! They're cute, they're cuddly, they keep you safe from nighttime monsters. If your significant other got you one for Valentines, would you think it was ridiculous, funny, or cute? (the act, not the bear)
  8. Favorite romantic-type book?
  9. Favorite romantic movie?
  10. What's your love language (physical touch, words of affirmation, quality time, acts of service, gifts)? Here's a little quiz to help you determine that, if you don't already know!

My Answers (because I'm conceited and want to talk about myself):


Are you currently in a relationship? (if this one is too personal, it can be skipped)
Nope! I'm single like a pringle (which is a stupid rhyme, pringles are spooning in a can) and ready to MINGLE! And by mingle I mean sit at home alone as often as I possibly can.

Do you consider Valentine's Day a Big Deal?
Lol no. Maybe I will when I'm dating and stuff, but....nah. :P :)

Do you like flowers? If yes, what kind? If no, why?
Not....really..... I mean, flowers are nice and all, but I am a plant serial killer. Plants just don't survive in my house. And I actually don't like the way flowers smell, at all. Nauseatingly, disgustingly sweet. :P Soooo whoever I end up dating/marrying is off the hook for flowers. X)

What's your favorite kind of chocolate? 
My favorite kind, perhaps mint chocolate? I also like white chocolate, and plain ol' milk chocolate. I also don't mind chocolate with nougat, like Toblerone!

What's you LEAST favorite kind of chocolate?
I reaaaallly don't like dark chocolate or chocolate with fruit or any kind of weird creamy filling. I can stand chocolate with nuts, but it's not my fave. 

Date night! Would you prefer to go to a fancy restaurant or go somewhere more laid-back? Or order in?
A fancy restaurant might be nice every once in a while, but honestly, I won't be an expensive date. I'm not one of those girls that requires expensive gifts and such to keep her interested. McDonalds? Yes please. X)

Stuffed bears! They're cute, they're cuddly, they keep you safe from nighttime monsters. If your significant other got you one for Valentines, would you think it was ridiculous, funny, or cute? (the act, not the bear)
I'd think it was ADORABLE and I'd be like "Awwwww it's so CUTE! I love it!!!" 
I just love stuffed animals, ok?

Favorite romantic-type book?
Perhaps either The Maid of Fairbourne Hall or The Redemption, both of which are period romances. 

Favorite romantic movie?
Ummmm I have no idea, actually. Whoops! Failed at my own question. X) I just don't watch a lot of romantic type movies, or if I do, I don't LOVE it enough to really remember it, apparently. XD

What's your love language (physical touch, words of affirmation, quality time, acts of service, gifts)? Here's a little quiz to help you determine that, if you don't already know!
My primary love language is physical touch, with quality time in second place. I'm not sure what comes next for me, though. I took the quiz, but already forgot my results. XD HA! But anyway, yeah, I love few things better than a hug, and if I'm trying to comfort someone/show them how much I care, it's hard for me to find a way to do that which doesn't involve some sort of physical connection. 

The End

Yep! That's it. I tag ALL OF YOU!! MWAHAHAHAHAHackcoughchokesputterGAAASP. Ahem. Mwaha. Happy Valentine's Day to all the single pringles AND all the spooning pringles! Stay appropriate, everyone. ;)

12 comments:

  1. Ha, we all need our selfie posts, right? I don't like flowers either! And also, thanks for sharing the love language thing. :) I am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Selfie posts! That's a great way to refer to them. XD and yeah! you should totally check it out!

      Delete
  2. Of course you're allowed to make a tag! That's how they get created after all.

    This tag is totally adorable. And your answers made me smile. Single Pringles unite! *fistbump*

    Oh my goodness, McDonalds, yes! I'm really not big into super fancy food. Get me McDonalds fries over a steak any day! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I figured, but I didn't know. X)

      hehehe! *fistbump* ^.^

      Mmmm......I'm really craving mcdonalds now...... o.0 XD

      Delete
  3. I might take up this challenge on Twitter today, haha!

    Thanks for tagging me Rach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw your twitter answers! Awesome!! :D <3

      Delete
  4. This is awesome and cute!

    Your answers are the best! Single Pringles, hilarious! Also, I totally agree, I'd way rather go to Mcdonalds than a fancy restaurant, I'd just feel awkward!

    It'd be a little late but I think I'll do this Tuesday!

    Also, if you're interested Grace and I are hosting a writing matchmaking game, purely for making new writing friends! You can check it out Here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your answers!! :D and oooo, that sounds cool!!

      Delete
  5. This is so cute. Many apologies for not joining in with the tag. I was snowed under trying to finish writing a poetry portfolio for uni and everything else fell by the wayside. I love your answers. If you don't mind, instead of doing this tag on my blog, I'll just answer as many questions as I can in the comments, because I think this is rather fun and I am rather late for Valentine's Day.


    1. Are you currently in a relationship? With books yes. With a human, no. When I find a human who understands my craziness however, I think I'll have caught a keeper.

    2. Do you consider Valentine's Day a Big Deal? Not particularly. For people with significant others I know it's a bit of a big deal. My brother proposed to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day. But me? Nope.

    3. Do you like flowers? If yes, what kind? If no, why? I do indeed like flowers. I'm going to be cliche and say I like roses. But that's because they have special significance for me. Every time my sister and I have passed an exam, or done something big in our lives, our mum has bought us each a bunch of roses. It feels like a celebration.

    4. What's your favorite kind of chocolate? We're going to get into picking favourites? Waaaaaah. It's too hard. I like all the chocolates.

    5. What's you LEAST favorite kind of chocolate? *Gasp* It is possible not to like chocolate? I refuse to believe it. *hugs all the chocolate*

    6. Date night! Would you prefer to go to a fancy restaurant or go somewhere more laid-back? Or order in? I'm a fancy girl at heart. If I'm going to do something special, I'm going to do it very special. But not all the time. I'd rather stay in most days. So if I'm going out, it's going to be fancy, but other than that, order in for me.

    7. Stuffed bears! They're cute, they're cuddly, they keep you safe from nighttime monsters. If your significant other got you one for Valentines, would you think it was ridiculous, funny, or cute? Both the act and the bear would be cute. I like stuffed animals, especially if they're quirky.

    8. Favorite romantic-type book? I don't read a lot of them, but I think my favourite is Pride and Prejudice. Gotta love some Austen.

    9. Favorite romantic movie? Ooh, tricky one. Probably Love Comes Softly. Totally different from the book, but still such a sweet love story.

    10. What's your love language? I have no idea. Words of affirmation probably. I need things to be said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! :D I loved reading your answers!! ^.^ LOVE COMES SOFTLY AHAHAHAHA OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE MOVIES!!! Those movies are the bomb diggity (diggities?). My friends and I used to be utterly, hilariously obsessed with them, so I laugh every time I think about them. XD And I sooooo want to watch them again now. XD <3

      Delete
  6. I took the love language test and I got Acts of Service hahahaha. SERVICE ME ALREADY, EVERYONE. :D Followed by quality time, which I definitely think is very important. I loved reading your answers, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Lol I enjoy receiving Acts of Service too, in that I'm relieved I don't have to do the such-and-such that I'd normally have to do. XD and hehehe thanks!

      Delete