Monday, 19 January 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award



Isn't that a pretty picture? :) I was nominated by T.T. Kelsey for this lovely award. Thanks Tara! :D

I just have one note before we jump in. On Tara's blog, and on the blog she linked back to, there was a number behind the title. It was either an eleven, or the Roman Numeral two. I don't know which, and I don't know what it's supposed to mean either way. I just wanted to mention it. 

Continuing on.

Every great award has rules. And here they are!

Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. (check)
Put the award logo on your blog. (check)
Answer the ten questions they've set you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten people.

Onto the questions!

1. Favorite book(s)?

Dear heavens, why. Ok, ummm .... The Redemption, by M.L Tyndall. The Door Within, by Wayne Thomas Batson. The Hiding Place, by Corrie Ten Boom with John and Elizabeth Sherrill. The Hound of the Baskervilles, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. By Darkness Hid, by Jill Williamson. Thr3e, by Ted Dekker. 

And possibly others from my past that don't come to mind right now. XD

2. Favorite short story/stories?

Ooo, hmm .... I don't read a whole lot of short stories. Does Ernest Hemingway's six word story count? XD

3. If you could invent anything, what would it be?

OMG ahaha my brother and I wanted to be inventors once upon a time. XD Ah, the dreams of the young. Anyway .... ARGH! I know I have good answers for this, but I can't think of them right now!! Gaahhhhh. I'll edit them in if I think of them. X)

4. Favorite song(s)?

Right now, I'm all over Owl City, especially Dementia, Bombshell Blonde, Kamikaze, Honey and the Bee, Speed of Love, Strawberry Avalanche, Home of the Blues, and Metropolis. XD

"And now, which of these best describe YOU?"

5. Metal or wood

Depends. What kind of metal, hmm? Maybe like ... white or pink gold ... yeah. ^.^

6. Glass or plastic
Hmm ... glass. Mostly because I like the idea of being glass more than being plastic, even though plastic is more durable. But I could be bulletproof glass! :D

7. Hot or cold

Hot, definitely. *struts off down the runway* XD

8. Chocolate or peppermint

Oh mY GAWWSH...!!! *is more defeated by this question than the 'favorite book' question*

9. Salt or pepper

Salt, once again for my own personal preference, this time for taste. Also, I'm white, so I would be more similar to salt. ;D XD

10. Hollow or dense

Well, neither of those sound good. I'll be ... hollow. I'll be a hollowed-out tree stump that bunnies can live in!! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~

Mmmkay. Now. my questions for you!
  1. Do you have any scented candles, and if so, what do they smell like? If not, why not? And what scent would you like if you had one?
  2. The power went out. What do you do?
  3. Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, all of the above, none of the above? If you've seen and enjoy them all (you little nerd I like you), please list in order of awesomeness.
  4. Whiteboards or chalkboards?
  5. What is your oldest, most favorite-ist stuffed toy/other trinket from your childhood? Can we see it? :)
  6. Any weird phobias? For example, I'm not overly fond of butterflies. No, I'm not even kinda kidding. Wha--stop laughing! Sheesh.
  7. What is your favorite pun?
  8. Did you ever take any type of dance lessons? Music lessons? Extracurricular, that is. ;)
  9. What is your LEAST favorite candy/gum flavor? For example, I can't stand fake watermelon flavor. I love real watermelon, but not watermelon candy.
  10. How many people are in your immediate family? What number are you?
And, bonus question!

11. Isn't my cat ADORABLE?



(HINT: yes)

And now, for the nominees!

  1. All my followers
  2. Everyone else
Yes, yes, I'm abominably lazy. BUT! They called for ten nominations, and I have 11 followers, and I think at least one of them doesn't actively blog herself, thus, ten. Perfect. It would be sort of redundant to list all y'all. X) And of COURSE anyone who read this can take the questions! Who am I to hog the fun? That being said ... have fun! :D 



8 comments:

  1. Bombshell Blonde is definitely up there on my Owl City list, but I've got to say that my favorite is either This Isn't the End or Paper Tigers, because they are both fantastic. I have to agree that they are all great, though. :)

    Also, Star Trek, LOTR, Star Wars, the Hobbit: That is the order of their awesome. *nods*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother's not a huge Owl City fan, and even HE likes Bombshell Blonde, so you know it's gotta be pretty rad. XD I like Paper Tigers, too! It makes me want to huddle up alone by the fire even tho I'm not exactly feeling cold. XD lol I'm so dumb.

      As for Star Trek: original, TNG, or the ones from 2009 and 2013? or some of the other, less-well-known versions? XD I'm partial to TNG, myself. ;D

      Delete
    2. XDDDDD Oh, wow. That was clever of you.

      I like TNG and the new movies; though, I've been meaning to expand into Deep Space 9, since I hear that one was pretty good.

      BTW, I tagged you for a meme! http://bit.ly/1wxHqfk

      Delete
    3. Haha thanks. XD

      Yeahhh, but it's not on the Enterprise, tho! *whines*

      WOOOOOT THANKS!! :D

      Delete
  2. Ooh. Those questions were atrociously difficult. Chocolate or peppermint? BOTH PLEASE. This looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm, mint chocolate...! *dreamy eyes*

      Have fun if you choose to do it!! :D

      Delete
  3. I put the Roman numeral 2 because it's my second time doing this tag and I have another post with the same title(minus 2). :)

    Yes! You said metal and glass. I've predicted people who are metal are also glass. Another nominee has supported this theory. XD

    Hollow and dense *don't* sound too good. XD Pretty sure I'm dense ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaaaaahhhhaa!! That makes sense. X)

      Ooo, interesting! Why do you suppose that is?

      Hahaha! XD

      Delete