1. How do you define success when it comes to your blog? Followers? Comments? Money (hey, it could happen)?
Hmm....! Success for me is probably my ability to make an interesting post. Hehe. I really love comments, because I like to see what others thought of my post. And of course, followers are AWESOMESAUCE too! So basically all of those, yes. X)
2. Do you have a day job? If so, what is it?
I worked as a grocery cashier for a little over a year, then resigned to focus on school. So you could say my "day job" is being a student. ;)
3. If you could blog full-time (make enough income from it) would you? Why or why not?
Probably definitely! Haha, working from home, in my pajamas, with a cup of tea? Sounds like utter perfection to me.
4. Do you always buy books from certain authors? Who?
Yeah, there are a few authors I'll almost always buy the work of, regardless of genre. X) lol These authors include Wayne Thomas Batson, Donita K. Paul, Julie Klassen, M.L. Tyndall......Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. X)
5. Do you feel the need to finish a series? Why or why not?
Only if I liked the first one! If it was "meh" or "bleh", then I won't (don't kill me, but I felt that way about The Hunger Games. I was NOT prepared for the plot of that story. Kids forced to kill each other for sport? I literally felt sick after reading it, and did NOT read the next two books. But I have watched and will watch the movies, LOL). If I liked the first book, yes, I do feel somewhat compelled to read the rest.
6. Do you write reviews for everything you read? Why or why not?
I've only written one review in my life. I'll write more eventually, but for EVERYTHING? No. There's just not enough time for that!
7. What is your absolute favorite book blog? No, yours doesn’t count. Why is it so fabulous?
Ummm.....! Well, I don't follow a whooole lot of book blogs (I'm new). BUT! My fave would probably be Go Teen Writers. Its written by actual published authors (one of whom is Jill Williamson, and I love her books), and always has helpful hints, tips, and contests!
8. Hardcover, mass market paperback, trade paperback, or e-book? Discuss.
I don't know the difference between the two paperbacks...but real books beat e-books every time! X)
9. How many books do you own (let’s exclude ebooks for brevity)? A rough estimate is fine. Don’t go counting them all.
How many do I own personally? Not many, most of our books are just shared property. If you're asking how many books are in our house, probably 1000.
10. How do you feel about cover reveals? Do you participate? Visit blogs participating? Why or why not?
*goes and looks up what a cover reveal is* I'm extremely indifferent. XD
11. What is your absolute favorite book of all time? Pick one. Yes, I know it’s hard.
*groans and wails and flops around* Umm....err....uhh....OOO! Probably The Hiding Place, the biography of Corrie ten Boom. You're like, "Really? A biography?" Well, it's not just boring facts, ok? It's a true story about a lady and her family that helped Jews during WW2 and wound up in a concentration camp because of it. It's probably the only book in my life that I've read like 7 times. If you want something other than a biography, probably.....The Redemption by M.L. Tyndall or The Door Within by Wayne Thomas Batson.
OK! So, now it's time to nominate other blogs, yes? Well, I don't know a whole lot of other blogs. :S But guess what? The ones I DO know are great! So here are my nominations:
Cait at The Notebook Sisters
Imogen Elvis at Gossiping with Dragons
Christine Smith at Musings of an Elf
I'm sure you guys have been nominated before, so.....sorry if this is an inconvenience. X) Lol have fun!